A look inside an A8 GPS tracker. (It’s really not!)
I bought this device to try out as a smaller alternative to the bigger GPS tracker units a few years ago. It’s interesting, but it’s not a proper tracker.
Product link ：http://goo.gl/M5rZ5y (Discount Price: ??? → http://gbe.st/93cI17)
*Join the EPIC GEARBEST 2nd ANNIVERSARY PARTY. Get the Best Gear at the Lowest Prices Ever!!* → http://gbe.st/93cI17
Starts from Mar 21 @ 17:00 (UTC)
– Bluetooth: 4.0
– Alert: Beep, built-in LED light
– Battery: CR2032 lithium coin battery
– Transmission distance: About 10m
– This anti-lost device adopts latest Bluetooth 4.0 low consumption technology, and through corresponding app to realize all the functions.
– It can effectively protect your kids, pets or valuables from being stolen or lost within 10m effective distance range, when out of this range your phone and this device will automatically ring for a timely warning.
– It can also be used as a excellent remote control seflie shutter and recorder.
– You can trace last location of your valuable through the finder app map when the bluetooth smart tag disconnects from its pairing with the controlling smartphone.
– Do not disturb mode: Alert function of all devices will be shut down at some time.
Video Rating: / 5