The Ultimate DIY Mod Guide – Season 1 Finale
This TV length episode from the boys at Mighty Car Mods sees a new project car (funded by viewers) turned into a fully fledged race car. And they show you exactly how to do it yourself.
Awesome MCM Gear Available here: http://www.mightycarmods.com/collections/all
Also something to note around Mighty Car Mods: we are normal guys and are not trained mechanics. We like to make interesting car mods and show you how we’ve gone about it, but we can’t promise that anything we show you will work for your particular car, or that you won’t harm yourself, someone else, your car or your warranty doing it. Please be safe, be responsible and unless you know what you’re doing, do not fool around with very serious machinery just because you’ve seen us make it look so easy. Talk to a qualified mechanic if you are in any doubt.
Video Rating: / 5
This video is about DIY Car Mods under .00 dollars (Must Haves)
This video illustrates some of the nice mods I found for under .00. This mods were done on a 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51 but can probably incorporate into any car.
1. Chrome Brake Booster Cover (2pc) – .00
2. Painted Intake Cover – .00
3. Painted Side Plates – .00
4. Vinyl Tint Sidemarker and Reflector Blackout Covers – .00
5. Fuse Box, Hood Strut, and Wheel Center Cap Carbon Fiber 4D Vinyl – .00
6. Sun Visor Vinyl – .00
7. Hood Liner Polished Steel Buttons – .00
8. LED Interior Light Bulb Replacement – .00 to .00
Please feel free to use the comment section to ask any questions.